Gilded Butterflies had nominated me for a Liebster award. So a very big thank you to her for nominating me, it means a lot, especially because I'm a brand new blogger!
So this is the Liebster award, and it's basically for brand new bloggers, so someone is always being tagged, like a sort of chain.
Here are the rules:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2.Answer the 11 questions the person that tagged you left for you.
3.Create 11 new questions for the people your going to nominate.
4.Lastly, you must tag 11 new people who have less than 200 followers. AND, not tagging back is allowed.
So, lets start with the random facts.
1. I'm 5 ft 7 and am always one of the tallest girls, a boy in my class calls me the BFG, which btw is NOT funny!
2.I'm half dutch, my mum speaks it to me like your mum speaks English to you.
3. I've had a lot of failing blogs before, but I feel like this blog is the ONE.
4.I once found a rabbit skull in my school playground and hid it in the girl's loo's.
5.I have a soft spot for Hollister, (i'm so sorry!)
6.I have a younger brother.
7.When I was 7 I swear I saw the tooth fairy, except now I think it was probably a fly.
8.My first visit to London was when I was 2 months old, I now go more than 6 times a year and am planning to go to university there to study Fashion Journalism.
9.I own a tractor,it's mine! And we also have a yellow VW camper.
10. I love collages, my whole wall is a collage and it's great because when you go off someone you cna just stick something/someone else over them.
11.I have a mole on the palm of each hand, yeah on my palm!
Now to the questions..
1. When's your birthday?
The 5th of April.
2. What's your biggest dream?
To become a fashion journalist, I'm not one of those girls who wanted to be a princess or a doctor or always changed her mind. I want to be a Fashion Journalist and i'm determined to make it happen.
3. Your perfect afternoon consists of?
Walking through the streets of Brick Lane with a vintage camera and a nice proper cup of tea in my hand.
4.Your most cherished memory?
It's really sad but I have no clue! I have some, but not really exciting ones that I'll remember for the rest of my life!
5.What's your favourite movie?
Aaah! This is slightly easier! I have two, Roman Holiday, with Audrey Hepburn. She's just so lovely and sweet and you'll fall in love with her once you've seen this. And The Time Traveller's Wife. Makes me sob every single time but it's worth watching. It's very complicated but so romantic and funny and..and..and just aaaahhh.
6. What's your quirkiest habit?
This is slightly disgusting ( but aren't all habits?) but every time I eat crisps or peanuts I have to pick the food out of my teeth, i'm so sorry that's awful! My other one is that I can't go outside without having polished toes. Seeing my toes without nail polish freaks me out, I'm naked without it.
7. Do you have any lucky charms?
I have a tiny little soft toy, a sleeping doll, which my mum made and whenever i'm worried or can't sleep I just sit it by my pillow! I'm such a child. I also have a ring which my Nanna gave to me and it's really special and has little flowers engraved into it!
8. What makes you feel happy above anything else?
Having a good laugh with friends and feeling that they're always there for you. It's really vain, but I also love getting a compliment. I'm not the most confident of people so when I get a compliment it makes me feel really good about myself.
9. How would describe yourself in 3 words?
Shy, Funny and Weird.
10. Do you have a favourite word?
Quintessential. I first saw it in Vogue and I love how you can add it with anything. Quintessentially British. Quintessentially Chanel. Quintessentially Vintage. I love it!
11. Do you collect anything?
I keep everything I can in a big vintage suitcase. Train tickets, postcards, receipts, letters, party invites. I want to keep them forever!
Now to my nominations!
www.optimisticbutneverquiteelegant.blogspot.co.uk ( she's not that new, but she's fab, and she's got less than 300 followers)
www.strawberrypipfashion.blogspot.co.uk (she's not new either, but she's also fab)
I found this really hard, as most of the blogs I read are already quite popular and experienced. But these people all have under 300 followers and I like them all.
And finally my questions for these lovelies...
1. What's your favourite animal?
2. What would you name your child? (boy and girl)
3. What one thing can you not live without?
4. What would be the first thing you'd buy if you won the lottery?
5. What car do you/ your parents if you don't drive have?
6. Your favourite tv program?
7. Studs or Sparkles?
8. If you could have one talent what would it be?
9. What's your dream job?
10. Strictly or X-Factor?
11. What colour is your bedroom?
That's it for now, just to let you know I got tumblr.. www. immylara.tumblr.com and I'll be posting very soon about Halloween! See you soon, and TAG your it!