Monday, October 15, 2012

New Favourite Thing: Panda Gloves!


Hello!

Possibbly every single girl I know between the ages of 12 and 19 owns a panda hat, so when I saw these matching set cuties in Tesco today I knew I had to get them. I´m proud to say that I do own a panda hat and the gloves and hat look perfect together, so i´m v.v.v. pleased! They were only a fiver which, for me, was a bonus.
 Plus they´re really soft and pretty and cute!

I apologise for my strange faces, I couldn´t resist, and you don´t expect me to make serious faces when I have animals on my gloves do you!

Hope you´re all having a lovely  Monday!

Imogen

6 comments:

  1. Haha, how cute! I've been really wanting a panda beanie but I think I'd like to have the gloves too :)x
    shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i agree the hats are way cute too.

      Delete
  2. Hey nice blog here! Visit mine and let me know what you think, maybe we could follow each other!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gloves are super cute - I need a pair!! xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehe, thank you, one of the bobbles fell into the road at the bus stop and i ran to get it. *dedication*

      Delete